Next open course dates
• March 7th - 10th 2017
• October 3th - 6th 2017
(I run two open courses a year, in the spring and autumn, usually around mid March and early October. The rest of the time I am running in-house programmes.)
• Either Monday evening or Tuesday morning.
Start & finish times
• 9.00am Tuesday to 3.00pm Friday.
• Finish time will be 6.30pm each day apart from the earlier Friday finish.
Course fee (paid to Elements)
• £1,500 plus VAT - payable to Elements + plus Accommodation/venue costs - payable to the venue (see below).
1) Please enclose course fee payment with your booking form or request an invoice.
2) Please make cheques payable to Elements.
3) Full payment of the course fee must be received prior to attending.
Accommodation/venue costs (paid to the venue)
• £695.00 plus VAT, fully residential, arrive Monday pm.
• £525.00 plus VAT, fully residential, arrive Tuesday am.
• £350.00 plus VAT, non residential, arrive Tuesday am.
• Please pay the venue direct! (ie: do not pay Elements for the accommodation/venue costs.) The accommodation/venue costs must be paid to the venue prior to arrival - please ensure that you/your organisation are able to facilitate this.
• The fully residential costs include a continental breakfast, a buffet lunch of cold platters, sandwiches and salads and a two course dinner including a cheese platter and desserts. There is a supplement for dietary requirements to be agreed before arrival depending on needs as it requires additional catering.
• The non residential costs include a buffet lunch of cold platters, sandwiches and salads, teas and coffees during the day and use of the venue during the day time. There is a supplement for dietary requirements to be agreed before arrival depending on needs as it requires additional catering.
• The Colloquy is a wonderful and stunning venue in the Herefordshire countryside, a large victorian farm complex beautifully modernised. Visit The Colloquy website to see photographs of the rooms and further details. It is situated in the West Midlands/Herefordshire area, west of the M5, junction 6. Location maps and travel directions are available from the website http://www.whiteheronproperties.com/#contactform.
• We are happy to reserve accommodation at the venue on your behalf, however please note that all accommodation/venue expenses must be settled by you with the venue prior to your departure.
NB: When filling in the booking form, either on this website or the paper form - the Colloquy does not have a menu for dinner but runs a dinner party approach. Therefore it is important to detail any dietary needs or strong preferences you may have. They are very happy and able to cater for all needs but they do need to know in advance. There is a supplement for dietary requirements to be agreed before arrival depending on needs as it requires additional catering.
Cancellation and postponements
• If a booked place is either cancelled altogether or postponed to a later course date we will charge a percentage of the course fee depending upon the amount of notice.
• Less than 7 days notice = 100%, 8-14 days = 75%, 15-21 days = 50%, 22-28 days = 25%, more than 28 days = 0% no charge.
NB: Please check the venue cancellation policy directly with them. The venue is totally independent of Elements.
You need to bring
• Pen and paper for taking notes, etc.
• Any resources you may need for your facilitation practices.
• Dress for the course is casual or smart casual.
• Nick Eve
The FDP - Open Course
The FDP (a four day masterclass in groupwork) is recognised by ILM (The Institute of Leadership and Management). You'll receive a certificate from the ILM plus 12 months studying membership. Elements National Centre No: 004814.
The Facilitator's Development Programme was first run in Sept 1994 for NatWest Insurance Services.
It has been running continually since then and well over 1,000 facilitators have now completed the programme, it has been held all over the world.