I, Nick Eve, Elements, am required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) in relation to how I handle any personal data I obtain from you. Any personal information I gather will only be used in the context of the business I conduct with you. I may also collect Sensitive Personal Data about you, but only with your explicit consent in advance.
I may process all the information I obtain from you to enable me to fulfil my contractual obligations to you and I may request further information from third parties or disclose your details to ILM (The Institute of Leadership and Management), City & Guilds or their regulators or industry bodies. I may from time to time email or post to you [or your company] details of my courses I believe may be of interest to you. If you no longer require such information or you have provided me with any information that you no longer wish me to use, please call me on [01544 230059]. In disclosing your personal details to me, you agree that I may process and in particular may disclose your Personal Data:
• as required by law to any third parties
• to ILM who may use your personal data or sensitive personal data (as appropriate) to:
- enable ILM to fulfil their contractual obligations to you – for example by providing you with a certificate
- contact you directly about events, courses, programmes, or ILM membership
- carry out statistical analysis
- pass to their regulator or industry bodies to (1) monitor equal opportunities relating to ethnicity or disability, or for other such monitoring purposes or to (2) account for learners where there is a requirement to do so, or to (3) meet their requirement to contact you directly and the information is not readily accessible from any other source
- disclose and publish your details in directories which may contain information about Elements and
- provide or arrange prizes, remuneration and awards
- contact you about your ILM studying membership
• If I pass your Personal Data to ILM it
- may transfer your Personal Data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and if they do they will make every reasonable effort to ensure that any transferred data receives the same protection as if it would within the EEA
- undertakes that it and its staff will take every reasonable step possible to protect the confidentiality and security of all material it receives, to carry out its various responsibilities
• You have the right to have us correct any inadequacies in the personal details I hold about you, and to object to any direct marketing I carry out using your personal details. You also have the right to ask for a copy of the information I hold in my records, in return for a small fee of not more than £10. Please contact me at [email@example.com] if you want a copy of the personal data I hold about you.
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
The FDP (a four day masterclass in groupwork) is recognised by ILM (The Institute of Leadership and Management). You'll receive a certificate from the ILM plus 12 months studying membership. Elements National Centre No: 004814.
The Facilitator's Development Programme was first run in 1994. Since then well over 1,000 facilitators have completed the programme, it has been held all over the world.
It is my intention to provide straightforward, understandable information on this website. If anything comes across as jargon or unclear please contact me. I will be very happy to discuss any issues and answer any questions in detail. You are welcome to phone me (Nick Eve: 01544 230059) or email.